Ester Wells, Social Media Intern
Ester Wells is an undergraduate student at Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism. She is passionate about the use of social media and other public platforms to initiate conversations about sustainability and environmental justice. As a journalism-political science double major, she is also interested in the role of policy in accelerating change. At ECI, Ester manages the Facebook page and develops strategies to maximize reach and engagement.
- Adam Repose, New York Intern
- Mako Komano, Japan Partnership Intern
- Cecilia Stein, New York Intern
- Yvonne Maingey, Kenya Intern
- Hana Takebe, Global Impact Intern
- Alexander Weng, Youth Team Leader Qatar Intern